Tuesday 4 February 2014

Sasquatch 2014 Excitement

Sasquatch Festival lineup was released late last night to much anticipation, and for the most part everyone seems fairly pleased with the lineup, including me! It will be interesting to see if the two weekend experiment works out though; I still think one weekend would have been better. However, I'm really excited for the May weekend all the same! Here are a bunch of songs with no writing, because no one reads anyways.

Starting from the Bottom, moving to the top (Now we here?)

Dance Party !!!


This song is high up on my all time favourites:

SOOOO excited for Portugal. The Man, especially any track from this album:


Doubly excited for Cage the Elephant. I'll be right up front for this, mark my words.





HEY YA

pce out

No comments:

Post a Comment